We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team.
We’re excited to announce that we are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team. Our perfect candidate would be someone with 4+ years experience working on digital marketing campaigns within an agency environment, they must enjoy creative challenges and relish the thought of working with a variety of clients across multiple disciplines.
Our creative agency works closely with a number of national and international clients providing a range of digital marketing, consultancy, web design and development services. We maintain great relationships with our clients and deliver exceptional work. We are a diverse, progressive and multi-faceted business, so no two briefs will ever be the same.
As an integral member of the team, the Digital Marketing Executive will take the lead in planning, delivering and analysing multiple campaigns, communicating with clients and reporting directly to senior staff. This is a rewarding and varied role with lots of responsibility. Working collaboratively with the rest of the team, clients and 3rd parties, you will be responsible for implementing a variety of digital strategies including Paid Social, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Digital Analytics.
As well as expertise in a number of digital marketing disciplines, this role will also require exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills, organisation and time management.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: based on experience
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Working closely with clients to understand their business goals
- Take ownership of and deliver multiple marketing campaigns that include: PPC (paid social, Google Ads etc), SEO, Email Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Digital Analytics
- Lead exciting, varied projects from brief to go-live
- Creative thinking such as idea generation, investigation and problem solving
- Client Management which will require reporting to clients in-person, over the phone and producing written reports
- Sales objectives such as delivering presentations, writing proposals and meeting targets
- Freedom to explore and implement the best possible processes for the agency and clients
- Working closely with other members of the team, clients and 3rd parties (taking a leadership role where required)
Required Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing within an agency environment
- Proven track record of implementing digital campaigns and strategies
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Confident at dealing with client questions and objections, ability to think on their feet and react positively when challenged
- Strong organisational skills including scheduling, budget management, personal time management and meeting deadlines
- Experience using WordPress or a similar content management system
- Able to adapt to our processes and add value where necessary
- Enthusiastic about digital marketing, eager to learn and personally motivated
- Remote working available
- Regular paid-for staff lunches, as a team, at the local pub
- Annual staff party budget (previously visited Krakow, Budapest, London etc.)
- Trips to awards ceremonies
- Occasional remote working if necessary
- Free Fruit and Coffee (Nespresso)/Tea
- Dart Board and Xbox One X
- Trips to Berlin office
- Personal development budget – we invest in our staff to learn and develop their skills
- This is an opportunity to help shape a growing company where your efforts and opinion will be fully appreciated
If you’re excited by this new position and wish to apply please contact us via email@example.com
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from recruitment agencies will be treated as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable to the agency.