We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable SEO Specialist to join our award-winning team.
We’re excited to announce that we are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable SEO Specialist to join the team. Our perfect candidate would be someone with 4+ years experience working on digital marketing campaigns within an agency environment, who enjoys creative challenges and relishes the thought of working with a variety of clients across multiple disciplines.
We are an award-winning team of creative and technical self-starters with a collective drive to push the boundaries and reach our full potential. We create value through SEO, PPC and Web Design, and our mission is to push every KPI from good to great. We work with companies of all shapes and sizes, from start-ups through to huge multi-nationals and household names.
What we are looking for
- A creative and technical self-starter who thrives within a fast-paced environment
- At least 4 years of experience and ideally within an agency setting
- A data-driven problem solver with an outstanding ability to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and presentations
- A team player who works effectively in both an office or remote environment.
- Deep knowledge of the core principles of SEO and an expert level at Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush
- A track record of providing ROI through SEO
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- An unwavering drive to continuously self-improve and achieve your full potential.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with clients to create an SEO strategy that aligns with their core KPIs
- Performing keyword research, keyword mapping and search intent research to inform client strategies
- Conducting backlink audits, competitor analysis and idea generation
- Running technical audits and actioning optimisation recommendations
- Creating content, optimising landing and support pages as well as other website elements
- Working offsite using industry tools, carrying out link building campaigns and outreach
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and adjusting tactics, including conversion rate analysis
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Creating monthly reports detailing rank, traffic, organic revenue and insights against core KPIs
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO best practises, trends and algorithm updates
- Hiring and managing a team of SEO Specialists
- Using Google analytics, Search Console, SEMrush and similar tools to spot trends, issues and opportunities
What You’ll Be Using
- Screaming Frog
- Google Ads
- Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Sheets
- Google Meet
- The opportunity to work within an innovative, award-winning agency and as part of a team who are at the very top of their game.
- Working hours from 9am – 5pm with the flexibility to work fully remote, office based or a mix of the two.
- Team Events – held in locations throughout Europe
- Regular paid-for team lunches at the local pub.
- Herdl HQ kitted out with Xbox, Darts, Nespresso, teas, fruit etc
- A windows or Mac laptop/desktop depending on your preference
- In a company who’s ethos is built around nurturing talent, you’ll have an annual personal development budget at your disposal to enhance your skill set
- Transparency – all members of the team have visibility on company performance.
- Autonomy – we hire experts, invest in their personal development and trust them to do their work unhindered.
- A key position in a growing business. This is a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you’re excited by this new position and wish to apply please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org